Category: Health

  • Cloning Research

    Cloning Research

    To be or not to be…” In the last fifty years new forms of technology have been the center of attention for every human being. It seems that every day scientists come up with some new, perhaps even controversial, and exciting ways to improve the quality of life. These new technologies affect every aspect of […]

  • Enzymes In Blood

    Enzymes In Blood

    Enzyme is a protein molecule that catalyzes the chemical reaction of other substances without itself being destroyed or altered upon completion of the reaction. Enzymes are a necessity for survival because without them, the chemical reactions would cease as enzymes speed up these reactions many folds. Enzymes can either be involved in production or destruction […]

  • 15 Ways to Lose Fats

    15 Ways to Lose Fats

    Proper diet with exercise are the most common ways how one can lose weight and enjoy a healthy lifestyle. However, with the affordable liposuction price, the cosmetic surgical procedure become an option to those who wants to lose fats fast. While liposuction procedure is becoming popular, there are still lots of ways you can do […]

  • Why Cholesterol is important

    Why Cholesterol is important

    Why Is Cholesterol Important? Your blood cholesterol level has a lot to do with your chances of getting heart disease. High blood cholesterol is one of the major risk factors for heart disease. A risk factor is a condition that increases your chance of getting a disease. In fact, the higher your blood cholesterol level, […]

  • Cardiac Markers

    Cardiac Markers

    Cardiac markers are the substances released from the heart muscle when it is damaged as a result of myocardial infarction more commonly known as a heart attack. Human heart like any other organ of the human body is made up of cells. These cells are also prone to damage like any other cell. When the […]

  • Residential Drug Rehabilitation Programs

    Residential Drug Rehabilitation Programs

    The habit to take drugs is very common health disorders to young people these days. We can describe it as a pathological state. In this condition, the analysis of drug caused sicknesses are completed in the course of physical liquids, we can describe this habit as a condition of a general utilization of drugs due […]

  • How to treat breast cancer by changing lifestyle.

    How to treat breast cancer by changing lifestyle.

    Step1 Realize that the causes of breast cancer are well known and that there is a cure for all cancers. There are many people who know these facts but it’s highly unlikely that it’s the first people you turn to for help with your problem. A hundred years ago breast cancer was a very rare […]

  • 10 Ways to Stay Motivated

    10 Ways to Stay Motivated

    The National Center for Health Statistics reports that only 19% of the population participates in intense workouts that last 20 minutes, 3 times per week. The problem with the other 81% of us? Motivation. When work, family, studies and other unmotivated guys cramp your workout schedule, try these tips to get back in the gym […]

  • Lose Weight Safely

    Lose Weight Safely

    Weight loss is a tricky topic. Lots of people are unhappy with their present weight, but most aren’t sure how to change it — and many would be better off staying where they are. You may want to look like the models or actors in magazines and on TV, but those goals might not be […]

  • How To Deal With Bad Breath

    How To Deal With Bad Breath

    The consumption of strong foods is one of the main causes of bad Breath. We can easily find that a person suffering from issue bad Breath does not have a healthy life-style. This unhealthy life-style also contributes to increase the bad Breath which can bring down the self-esteem of a person. The medical term of […]