- Proper diet with exercise are the most common ways how one can lose weight and enjoy a healthy lifestyle. However, with the affordable liposuction price, the cosmetic surgical procedure become an option to those who wants to lose fats fast. While liposuction procedure is becoming popular, there are still lots of ways you can do to lose fats successfully. Here they are:
1) A regular walk/jog routine, combined with weight training, is a very effective way of reducing fat levels. For example, you can walk for a minute, then jog for a minute, ensuring that your heart rate is sustained at an optimum level for fat burning. Train with weights three times per week and walk/jog on intervening days.
2) Quit drinking liquor [alcohol] and utilize the calories saved for one additional whey protein drink per day.
3) Run three or four kilometers Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and weight-train Tuesday and Thursday one week. The next week, reverse that and weight-train Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and run Tuesday and Thursday.
4) Run before breakfast. This creates a fitness mentality that I hold on to the rest of the day, helping you to eat healthier and exercise more.
5) Cut out saturated fats from your diet and replace them with only good fats, like nuts, olive oil, fish and avocados, to name a few.
6) The proper combination of resistance and cardio training is a must. But to really kick things into high gear, try using hot sauce or red pepper flakes in every meal, and drink twice as much water as you think you can. Both will boost your metabolism.
7) A well-balanced diet combined with cardiovascular training and strength-building exercises is the only way to lose unwanted fat safely. The reason most people fail is because they don’t draw up goals that motivate them to achieve obtainable plateaus; instead, they would rather take the quick fix to the fat problem. You will basically eliminate laser liposuction cost, smart liposuction cost, abdominal liposuction cost, and more if you follow regular exercise.
8.) Do interval training, alternating running, biking and hiking. Go strong and hard for two minutes, then take it easy for one minute. Then go hard again for another two minutes. Do this cycle for approximately 20 to 30 minutes three times a week.
9) Buy a body-fat monitor, like the Tanita. Monitoring your body weight and fat percentage allows you to see how effective certain exercises are, and how damaging certain foods are to your fat-loss program.
10) Cut out processed foods, which often contain large amounts of sodium, sugars and preservatives that your body simply doesn’t need. In addition to cutting up, I had more energy when I made the switch from processed to fresh foods.
11) Drink at least a gallon of ice water every day. If you can handle the frequent trips to the bathroom, the energy that your body uses to warm the near-freezing water to body temperature will help you lose an extra eight to twelve pounds per year.
12) Get in the habit of not eating anything a good two or three hours before you go to bed.
13) Bike, bike, and did I mention bike? It’s the least boring exercise that I have ever come across.
14) Just say no to junk food.
15) When eating, don’t eat everything in one go, instead take small meals whole day at regular intervals of 3-4 hours.